Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break








I know it has been forever since I last posted, but I have been really busy. Let me inform you of everything by each person.






Russell: He had his 3 year check up and is growing like a weed. He is 38 lbs and 38 1/2 inches tall. He is talking in complete sentences, although he will still mix up beginning and middle consonants. He is barrell of laughs, and I think he got the entertaining bug from his mom. He loves his little brother and is ready for him to start "playing".






Wilson: At his last checkup he was 21 lbs and 25 inches (I think). He is doing really well even though he just cut three teeth at once. We have been battling the wheezing for too long, but I think it is just allergies. He still has to recieve breathing treatments twice a day. I think that it is something that will continue into childhood, but maybe he will outgrow them later on. He is sitting up on his own and is content to sit for an hour or two if he has toys around him. He is beginning to try to pull his knees up, and I know this means that crawling is not far away.






Justin: He is coaching baseball and doing workouts for football. Thankfully, this year he will only have one game during Spring Break. It allowed us to take a wonderful family vaca to Tunica. Sounds like a funny place to take the kids, but we had a blast. Justin is not looking forward to the spring/summer chores, but I know he will be excited to be outside.






Myself: Well, I have been busy with school and two kids. Not a whole lot exciting has happened to me. I enjoyed out zoo trip, and I got in some good outlet mall shopping while in Tunica.I am contemplating transferring schools next year, but I am waiting to see what the options are. I have been trying to keep myself as low stress as possible, and it has worked for the most part. I have added some pics of our trip. I hope you enjoy.








No comments: