Friday, September 10, 2010

Top Ten Pics from 2010

Since I am going with the "top ten" list theme, I thought about the "top 10 pics from 2010". If you are a friend of mine on facebook, you have seen these before, but some of these pics are too darn cute not to post again! I realize the year isn't over, but who cares.
#10 I just love moments like these. When my boys are being so sweet and brotherly. What you don't see is that right after this pic one of them punched the other, and then they tried to push each other into the sprinkler.
#9 Oh, Wilson, how I love to put you in awkward places and then try to make you smile. Poor kid's butt was so hot from this cow's back. I don't think that is a smile, but it was still kinda funny.

#8 This pic should be titled "You might live in Arkansas if. . . " --you use a bucket to make a snowman. . .you use beer caps for the eyes. . . your kids really don't know what a snowman is supposed to look like and think this one is awesome.


#7 Most awesome "I am serious about t-ball" face E.V.E.R.!!




#6 Just hilarious! When I ask the boys to "pose" you never know what you might get!! This was before Russell's birthday party, and you can see the excitement all over their faces.



#5 If you don't have boys, or children in general, then you might not know this common fact: Everything is a competition. Who can eat the fastest (and the most), who can yell the loudest (esp. when we are in a store), and who can get the most of anything. Notice that Wilson is peering into Russell's basket, and it really looks like he might be counting to make sure Russell didn't win.


#4 This kid wants a motorcycle. He talks about it everyday. We have set two ground rules:You have to be 18, and you have to wear a helmet. I know you might be saying "18?, why didn't you tell him 65?" I just figure if the desire is still around when he turns 18, I won't be able to stop him.




#3 My boys love their red-heads. These happen to be sisters and two of the sweetest girls we know. I really hope they continue this love affair since I didn't get a red-headed child. I might actually get my wish in grandchildren.






#2 My boys are growing up way too fast. Wilson turned 3 this summer, and Russell has started Kindergarten. I just want to push pause for a few years and keep them at this sweet age.


#1 Taken this summer at the lake, this picture emits the feelings of football. All of the kids are waiting on their daddies to get back so they can have fun. Now that football season is in full swing, I am constantly hearing, "When will daddy be home?" Justin puts in such long hours, and I know he wishes he could be at home. We all feel the same way!!

No comments: