Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In case you didn't hear

Just in case you missed the news. . .

I mean this is really big news. . .

It really changed the way we saw things at our house. . .

It will probably change the way we see things for a while. . .

Our house was pretty crazy for a while after we "found out". . .

Can you guess what it is?


No , probably not.

I really don't know why you are even trying!

Okay, I will put you out of your misery.

We. . . are. . . going. . .

TO THE PLAYOFFS! AGAIN!!

*hysterical laughter from Hillary*
Oh, I am sorry, did you think I was about to say something else?
Seriously though, we beat Har-ber, who were undefeated and ranked in the nation. I am so proud of the Rebels!! Our of our 6 seasons in Fort Smith this will be our 4th time to go to the playoffs!! My heart swells with pride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm just relieved I get to stay married. Tadd was worried I would bring bad luck!