Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Papa T's Halloween Extravaganza

This past weekend was the party to end all other parties. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting "Papa T" then I feel so sorry for you. This man (who is the dad of a coach) puts on a great show for all of the kids. I am talking about HUGE blowup houses and slides. He requires costumes, but he provides great prizes for them. He thinks of the most inventive games to play, and the party always ends with the kids filling up their pumpkin baskets with TONS of candy. This year The Stewarts and The Keys went with the group theme of "Grease". We thought it was fitting--the boys could all be "tough T-Birds", and Leslie and I could be sassy Pink Ladies. Leslie is a very talented seamstress, and she took on the job of making our sexy poodle skirts. We won "Best Over All 3rd place", but I think we could have stolen the show if Tadd hadn't messed up "The Hand Jive" during judging. Leslie was Frenchie (duh--she sprayed her hair pink), and I was Rizzo (you can't see the hickey I drew on my neck). Needless to say we had a great time despite the torrential down pour. We are already planning next year's costumes. Any ideas?


No comments: