Monday, May 13, 2013

How Do I. . . ?

While I was driving to the ball fields tonight I thought of a post. It is kind of like a tutorial, but not at all. I can see this being a theme on my blog, so I might just make it a weekly happening. I am calling it:  How do I. . .? because I am really hoping people will help me out and answer some of these questions. I don't have but 3 followers and like a handful of readers, but still. I need help.

How Do I

Style white skinny jeans/jeggings/whatever those things are? I had to borrow a shirt from a GF to wear with them  the first time, and I don't really want to ask her for the same shirt every time I want to wear these pants. I am having a hard time because I don't wear white pants. EVER. But I bought them, so now I HAVE to wear them. I need help in finding a cute shirt/tunic/whatever goes with stuff like that. It is actually the first pair of skinny jeans I own (and I picked white--go figure).

Get the font to go back to the original after I load a picture? I tried with the last post, and it just frustrated me!! I am not ignorant when it comes to technology, but SERIOUSLY I couldn't get it. Oh well, part of the OCD inside of me is dying.

Link up to another blog? I have written down on my "Blog Ideas" many of my favorite link ups that I stalk enjoy reading. Now I just need someone to give me step by step instructions of how to get it done! Like seriously, if someone could tell me before Friday please!!

Start a side business? I have a great idea. I don't know if anyone would really want to hire me, but I think I might be able to create a little business. I don't want to reveal exactly what I am thinking (because that is another post on my list), but if there are any business savvy readers out there with advice, I will take it!

Okay, so just be ready because I have so many other things I need help with including but not limited to: hair styles, makeup, decorating, dogs, children (especially boys), resumes, and so much more. Maybe I could even create a link up (but that would need to be explained to me!!)

No comments: