Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cousin is A-coming


Today is the day for Justin's sister, Allison, and her crew to arrive. Russell decided to rest up, and he slept in until 7:30. Wilson also wanted to be rested, and he slept really good last night. I am super excited to watch Cayman and Russell play. It will be extra good now that we are using the dining room for a playroom.


I am getting really nervous about this upcoming weekend. It is my 10 year high school reunion. There isn't anyone in particular that I am nervous about seeing but just everyone in general. Other than a select few, I really haven't kept up with anyone in these 10 years. Myspace has really re-introduced me to a bunch of people that I was close to. It is funny to me that now, during a really tough time, I am reunited with people who know what I am going through. They know because they were there for it in a crucial moment of my growing up. They probably don't realize that it was going on, but many of these people are how I made it over the mountain and into the oasis.


With that being said, I am going to try to post a pic from Wilson's baptism. I look horrible as I am arching my back. I look like I am 6 months pregger still. HOW ANNOYING! Anyhow, I hope you enjoy.

No comments: