Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday inside the crazyness

I have decided that I do not need any more than 2 children. This doesn't mean that I am ruling out the idea of ever having another baby. This just means that as of right now, I don't want another one. We have had 4 kids--2 two year old, a 1 year old, and a 1 month old in the house for 3 days. Can everyone say CRAZYNESS!! I don't know how moms of multiples do it!! I couldn't have twins and not be on medication. Russell and Cayman have been saying "mine" "no mine" over and over. This is completely normal for their age but also completely unnerving. Anyhow, on a different note, I have really enjoyed their visit. They have given me a new outlook on family. They have also given me some hope. They have filled my house and my heart with love.

I want to say I love you to EVERYONE out there. You never know when something might happen to someone you love, and if you haven't told them that you love them, it will be a weight of immeasurable size. I love you, Dad. I love you,Mom. I just want you guys to know that.

No comments: