Friday, August 24, 2007

Pictures taken

Well, we had a busy Thursday. I took the boys to get pictures taken. It was a little hairy to try to deal with both of them by myself, but Mikabeth did such a good job of keeping Russell entertained that I just really had to tend to Wilson. I am so amazed at the work she does. I can't express the words that would do her justice. She is a fabulous photographer, but also just an awesome person. It is so great to be around positive people with good spirits.

Check out the pics. Mikabeth put a few on her blog, and she said that I would be able to see the rest next week. I think that many people that read this blog probably got the e-mail I sent out, or you read the bulletin I put on myspace, but I want to make sure I reach everyone. I think it would be great if Mikabeth got swamped with business. She deserves the rewards of being good at what she does.

www.mikabethedwardsphotography.com

click on "view in full screen"
click on "my blog" at the right of the screen

Our pics will be in the blog appropriately titled "Russell and Wilson".
Thank goodness it is Friday. I am not even working, but I look forward to having Justin home for the weekend. His parents are going to stop by as they head towards Tulsa. Allison, Cayman, and Delaney will be here on Sunday. I can't wait to see them. It will be hectic, but so normal. I love and miss NORMAL sometimes.

1 comment:

leah said...

Those pictures are soooo stinkin cute!!! She does some great stuff!!! Hopefully Ill get to run into you this weekend ;)