Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Strongest baby in the WORLD

Okay I know it sounds completely unbelieveable and fabricated, and to tell the truth I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes. I would have even seriously doubted my state of mind if Grandmother had not been sitting right there when it happened.
We decided to let Wilson have some tummy time for the first time. He wasn't really excited about this, but I thought it would be a good way to exercise those neck muscles. He was lifting his head a little and was digging in with his knees. None of this really surprised me because Russell also had strong neck muscles and the desire to lift off the floor. The kicker to the situation was that HE FLIPPED OVER!!! He lifted himself up enough to FLIP ONTO HIS BACK! I know, it was probably a one time thing, but still you have to admit it is pretty amazing. I won't be calling the Guiness book of records YET, but if he does it again next time on his tummy, I will be alerting someone! Just thought I would brag a little.

No comments: