Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday morning

Well, things are still quiet, but they are moving right along. I am getting quite a bit done with only one little boy around. I plan on finishing my lesson plans this week, and I think that is a very attainable goal.

Here is a funny for you. The birth announcement in the paper says "Killery and Justin Key had a baby boy". So if you see me around, please note my name change. I will only answer to Killery from now on. HAHA isn't that a hoot. Oh well, what can you do?!

Wilson has turned over 7 times now. He really doesn't like tummy time and that concerns me a little bit. They stress that you should give an infant tummy time to strengthen the muscles in their necks and to help them get stronger to learn how to flip over. Okay, well, we obviously don't need any more strength to flip over. I am interested to see what the doctor says about all of this. By the way, we did get it on film. We are trying figure out how to upload a video from our digital camera to the internet. If anyone has information on this, please let me know. I was thinking Wilson could be a star on youtube even.

We have talked to Russell each evening. He seems to be doing great with Grandmother and Granddaddy-o. They have gone to various places, and they say he is behaving well. One afternoon when we were still at the hospital, Granddaddy-o found a show on Disney called "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava girl". Russell has become obsessed with the movie. We found the full length DVD at Hastings. He watches it everyday. It is the lifesaver we were looking for!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the dog days of summer. It is getting unbearably hot here. Even though it hasn't officially hit the 100's, yet, it has gotten mighty close. Justin and the Rebs are out there practicing in the heat. Thankfully Jeff doesn't do the "two-a-days" any longer. I think it would be too much for those boys. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: