Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The countdown has begun

Unfortunately, the countdown for me has begun. I go back to school on Monday. I am having mixed feeling about it. I absolutely believe that I am a better mother because I work. I have so much respect for those moms that stay at home, but not only would I go stir crazy, I also spend more money when I have nothing else to do. I am getting a little sad that someone else will be snuggling with my little man during the day. Those 5th graders just aren't as squishy and huggable.

I don't have a whole lot of interesting updates. We haven't been doing a whole lot this week because I just wanted to chill for the last week I was off. Justin's parents will be coming in on Friday. Justin's birthday is Sunday. He will be turning 31!! It seems really funny to say that he is in his thirties. He keeps telling me that I will be there soon. We also have another home game against Van Buren on Friday night. Wilson did perfectly at the last game. He slept thru the game--only waking once to eat. He didn't even flinch when the band started playing. Depending on the weather we will either all go to the game with Grandmother assisting with the kids in the end zone, or she offered to keep them at home and Chester and myself just go to the game. I am pretty sure that the weather will hold out for us.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. Keep me in your thoughts this week. I hope my sanity holds out next week. Love and miss everyone!!

2 comments:

Sarah. said...

Girl, amen on the going stir crazy and spending more money comments. I tend to reward myself with some online shopping after/during a difficult day with Alex. I'm all about retail therapy!! Good luck going back to work - it will be hard, but you might have a chance of staying sane (unlike myself). We'll have to get together one of these days!!

Sarah

kel said...

Hey there!! Averi can't wait to meet little Wilson on Monday!! See you then!