Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have a MD, thank you!

I know that some of you are probably what took me so long to blog. Let's just say that no one was in a hurry to get us the results. Everyone reassured me that this meant it was good news, but as the mom of the kid in question, I just want a definite answer.

I finally heard from the nurse today. She said everything is fine.. . . he just has a big head. Um, really?! I think I told you that!! I am glad that Dr. Johnson wants to err on the side of caution, but it is funny to hear the nurse say, "well he is just going to have to grown into his head". Obviously she doesn't remember Russell and his huge melon. I wondered more than once if he would topple when he started to walk.

I really believe that moms every where should be awarded our own MD's--Mother's Degree. We usually know in our gut what/if something is wrong. I just always felt like everything was going to be okay. I lifted this up for God to handle, and now I thank Him for the peace he gave me. It made the whole thing better than I thought. Thanks again for all of the prayers and positive thoughts! love and hugs

No comments: