Monday, September 28, 2009

Football weather

I can't believe how quickly the weather is changing. It seems like fall always sneaks up on me, and I can't ever figure out why. I know that when we start school the air is going to get crisp, but it seems like this year things are evolving faster. Maybe it is just that I don't get to spend as much time outside. Maybe it is just that I don't want another year to pass so fast. Maybe it is just that I am so overtaken by everything going on I haven't stopped to observe the differences.

The boys are really getting into football this year. I knew that Wilson would love seeing all of the players in their uniforms, but I had no idea his dedication to the team. He will "oooh" and "aah" with us every time a good play happens. He loves when the boys "hut" the ball to each other. Everyone told me that it would happen, but my lil boy LOVES FOOTBALL. Russell still loves playing during the games, but Wilson just wants to watch the boys on the field.

Justin and I tailgated with some friends for the Arkansas/Georgia game. We had a blast! I can't say enough about the food and fun, and even though our team lost, we were able to smile. I hope the Razorbacks are able to pull out a winning season, and I really hope we are able to attend another game.

I don't have much else. I hope that everyone is enjoying the fall weather as much as we are. The mosiquitos are still out in Arkanasas, but we don't let them stop us! After all of the rain, we are just glad to be outside. I am really looking forward to fair food/games/fun and lots and lots of Rebel football.

No comments: